Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is It Getting Past a Joke Now - Migrants Turning Up Left Right and Centre

WCF

Help Support WCF:

the lad on the left is the one I saw when we saw each other in Milend boar, he looked a bit odd..

This utopian world you imagine doesn't exist bump we WILL end up with war in THIS country if this continues, Muslims will start it when they think they can win, their religion demands it,what you want would only work if everyone on the planet agreed,they don't so it can't.

It doesn't matter how many generations an African of any kind has been here he will still be African, he is British of coarse but not English.

Hang on boar I'm always told they all work ten times harder than English people. ...
They do Diwrnach, so it shows how pathetically sad the English workers are if that's the case! /emoticons/tongue.png

(For the purpose of this comment my wife and I will go back to retaining our immigrant status!) /emoticons/tongue.png

I'm sure the lad in the black was who i saw boar? Can't quite see as photo is blurry...

He has shaved eyebrows?

Diwrnach - how do you say your name? What does diwrnach mean?

Is it DUR-NACK? Or DUR-NASH?

No ones knows

well , the migrants iv had work for me never lasted long . that Equador lad almost pulled me under after wrecking my van then claiming compensation -total paralysis from the eyes down - the big pot! . course it came to nothing i mean he was still up ladders set up on his own and now claiming to be my bro in law poached a bit of my round - his compo claim lingered tho but withered after a while .

Kamil got the Deaf council onto me after he was finished. but id took him on legally and finished he proper procedure

he came from the city of LODZ , just a bit of useless info iv jus now remembered and had studied bookbinding in the city

Its pronounced Dirnach, silent W, its from Arthurian legend....

[W Gwyddel, Irish (-man)]. Irish owner of the magical cauldron in Culhwch ac Olwen; a steward of King Odgar fab Aedd. Diwrnach is sometimes described as a giant, and his cauldron will not cook the food of a coward. Olwen's father, Ysbaddaden Bencawr, demands that Diwrnach's cauldron be brought to Wales to provide food for his daughter's wedding feast. Arthur asks Odgar to persuade Diwrnach to give it up willingly, but the steward refuses. After another failed attempt to wheedle Diwrnach, Arthur seizes the cauldron and takes it to Wales brimming with Irish treasure. The cauldron also appears in the second branch of the Mabinogi and Preiddiau Annwfn [The Spoils of Annwfn].

Interestingly we did a DNA survey across the country a couple of years ago and everyone thought we were mixed Vikings etc etc, truth be told the vast majority of white English people can trace their dna back to as far as it can go in this country, whish kind of pisses all over the "we are all immigrants"

Back