Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is It Getting Past a Joke Now - Migrants Turning Up Left Right and Centre

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DNA survey MY AR$E!!

C.I.D. Profiling to look for rapists, murders, the lowest of society for their unsolved case books.

Guess that's why they started in Wales! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(For the record I love Whales, Wales and the Welsh, great country and the Trout fishing is superb, I'm only beating on them for the purposes of antagonism for comedic content)

Hope that clarifies it! /emoticons/tongue.png

I read the Welsh are genetically linked to the basque people in the Pyrenees

Jonny, you've had some rough luck with employees! But also shows can't judge a book, some off the good un's look bad un's and vis versa

The invaders over the century's never replaced the indigenous people but mixed with them. lefties always like to bring out the age old fallacy of us all being german and so invaders ourselves etc etc, fact is its simply not true, we have been here for hundreds if not thousands of years.

I wanted to emigrate to Australia in the 80's. I was young, so was the Mrs. I was a printer by trade, she was a medical secretary. We both spoke English. We failed the points test. According to the points system I brought nothing to the country unless I had £250,000 in my bank.

Seems a fair way to screen people I suppose, but these immigrant people are just storming countries en masse. Is that fair? NO!

Wow boar thats a diverse workforce you've had there, fair play! Shame about that ecuadorian guy, what an arsehole! Hope he got his karma. That lodz is pronounced wooj by the way, I found that out the hard way when going to a wedding over there I got stuck at the station for ages as no-one knew what the hell I was on about /emoticons/biggrin.png

This utopian world you imagine doesn't exist bump we WILL end up with war in THIS country if this continues, Muslims will start it when they think they can win, their religion demands it,what you want would only work if everyone on the planet agreed,they don't so it can't.
It doesn't matter how many generations an African of any kind has been here he will still be African, he is British of coarse but not English.
In the same way the catholics and protestants fought for years in ireland? Or the same way as the christian crusades wiped out vast lands of people and burnt knowledge to the ground? Or the same way as the jewish contain palestine and justify their own violence? Or how america and us starts wars over wmds which are mever found cos really it was most-likely really over oil. And so on. Fear breeds fear, we have to break the cycle one day, may as well be now. No religion demands war, they all demand peace. Anything can be twisted to suit personal gains. Some people want war regardless, whatever colour or culture etc.

And apparently according to dna we all originally came from africa didn't we. So we are all africans! However technically its where you are born, so anybody born here is english. You want to go back as far as the ice age to see who has the 'rights' to be in a certain place? Then why not go the whole hog and lets all get out and give it back to the bacteria who were here first /emoticons/tongue.png

And I read that article, firstly its only a pool of 2,000 people from this island, thats a small sample and requires ALOT of generalisation. Secondly, the very next bullet point after the one you quoted reads

"From the south coast to Yorkshire there is a distinct genetic pattern of the Angles - people who came from the southern Danish peninsula - and the Saxons, who came from North West Germany."

Its easy to be selective to build upon an argument from any view. It also says cornish and devonish peeps are different etc. The key word in your quote is "much", is that 20%... 40%... 90%? Does it mean the amount of people or the make up of the dna itself, ie. Maybe we all have a fair bit of original dna left still in there, but still alot is mixed in with other dna, so just cos your great great grandad was ice-age english, everyone since then could of been viking but 'much' of the "original" dna remains. Much of our dna is similar to a chimps. A sunflower. A peanut. The whole article gives nothing of real value. I might look up the actual report if I get bored one day, although dna interests me, heritage doesn't really so I probably won't bother.

Tuffers that sucks. I hate the aussies policy, its a gigantic country and relatively newly populated - well they stole it from the abhoriginis and then imposed laws on who else can come and go. Seems fair, not! :laugh:

In the same way for sure, religion is a cancer on humanity and until it is fully eradicated in all forms your utopia is nothing but a dream.

In the same way for sure, religion is a cancer on humanity and until it is fully eradicated in all forms your utopia is nothing but a dream.
lol don't start religion again, the world would be just as bad without it. People like hitler proved that. And the millions of people in prison for rape/murder/abuse etc who have no faith what so ever,

As said - it starts in the family. A good upbringing is vitally important.

lol don't start religion again, the world would be just as bad without it. People like hitler proved that. And the millions of people in prison for rape/murder/abuse etc who have no faith what so ever,
As said - it starts in the family. A good upbringing is vitally important.
Disagree with your religious points entirely, good people will do good things and bad will do bad, but history has shown repeatedly that good people will do bad things in the name of religion, this is just fact.

Quite. Thus religion itself is harmless. It's just bad people. I have little faith but nevertheless will defend people's right to believe in what they want. Even if it does seem a little crazy.

Took part in a Druidic ceremony on the weekend. That seemed more real than any other religion I've stumbled across.

Religion is a device used by the few to control the masses

What better way in olden times to subdue and control whole villages etc by telling them if they don't do as they are told they will go to hell

Church of England was created just so Henry viii could get married again

One things for sure diwrnach is seriously passionate about these subjects for some reason...

Your a bit angry about it all dirwnach - and judging by the pictures on your website, your not English your some sort of caveman from Iceland :rofl:

In all seriousness let's all move on, no one will win.

Quite. Thus religion itself is harmless. It's just bad people. I have little faith but nevertheless will defend people's right to believe in what they want. Even if it does seem a little crazy.

Took part in a Druidic ceremony on the weekend. That seemed more real than any other religion I've stumbled across.
I hate religion of all kinds all it does is divide us, but I don't dislike people with religion in the same way that I hate cancer but don't dislike people with cancer.

One things for sure diwrnach is seriously passionate about these subjects for some reason...
Your a bit angry about it all dirwnach - and judging by the pictures on your website, your not English your some sort of caveman from Iceland :rofl:

In all seriousness let's all move on, no one will win.
I have seen the damage these things cause so yeah I am passionate about it, I was chatting with a 75 year old man the other day who was a widow and had been for 15 years, the reason? his wife refused a simple operation that would of saved her life as she wouldn't have a blood transfusion, its destroyed him.

Also saw the pope tell aids infested Africans NOT to use condoms because its against Catholicism. Yeah nice one, religion does no harm at all.

Oh I'll take the caveman from Iceland as a compliment /emoticons/tongue.png I do actually have direct lineage from the invading Normans (who were Vikings settled in Normandy) from my grandfathers side, he is a Marlow which is a name that can be traced to the Battle of Hastings, I am actually one of the smallest males from that side of the family.

wow ...thats an awful lot of reading...:eek:

and not a mention of a squeegee anywhere..

love a guy like mr bump and solarpanelcleaning that hold their corner and fight against the majority...

dont include cheapy in this debate as he lives in the 24th century and doesnt like the borg...but loves the others....doesnt trust a lot of them though..

this debate.....is not going camerons way at the moment..

me I am fifty fifty on the up coming europe vote...and you can guess which fifty I will be voting for...

PLEASE...GB...IS FULL ...NO ONE ELSE...well okay....there are a few I could let in..but thats only in my dreams..:whistle:

images

This is the thing that annoys me with a lot of what I read about letting everyone in and those for it, they don't seem to give a damn about the people here and only care about those who want to come here, its as though we don't matter, only those coming in matter, white flight is very real, towns and city's have white people leaving en masse, why is that? it certainly isn't because everyone is happy with the way their towns are going is it?

Back