Is Slx25 A Good Pole To Start With?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by S.W. Window Cleaning, Sep 15, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. S.W. Window Cleaning

S.W. Window Cleaning Active Member

Hi,
    I have priced a system with a SLX25 pole. Is this a good pole to start with or would the cheaper clx be ok?
    Thanks,
    Steve

Advertisement
  2. daley

daley Banned

yes its beter u biy one now than wishing u had

3. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

I only use Gardiner carbon poles, if you buy one you will not regret it, as with anything one pole sometimes is not all you need..

Ie cramped areas down the side of a conservatory you`d be better having a small ground floor pole to complement the slx 25.

But the 25ft is a good all round pole and will reach anything on the domestic side.. (plus if you ever need to reach higher you can buy extensions instead of a complete new pole for one or two bigger jobs).

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

The clx is a great pole for the money. If you have the ££ for an slx I'd say get one!! I would like an slx in the future

Advertisement