Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does Anyone Do A Check List

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jimbob

Ive just put together a check list for when I do my gutter cleans its just a basic check list stating all the different bits I do when cleaning a gutter it also includes a report of any defects/ repairs that might be necessary, I just think it looks a bit more professional and lets the customer know what exactly you've done also there getting a free report so they know what condition there gutters are in. so as the title says does anyone else do this and what do you put on yours

What like this.... :rolleyes:

Think mrs they need cleaning dont you? By the way mrs that's going to be a hand job too as me pole wont fit in your gap /emoticons/biggrin.png

As the saying goes pictures paint a thousand words.

As for a tick list I just give a verbal report if any problems where found during the quote and/or after the job and then if required price up for any repairs that need doing. Simples /emoticons/wink.png

I simply take pics and report any problems found and write them down also on the invoice, that's it /emoticons/smile.png

Most of my clients communicate via email so if you do the same you could simply attach your report.

I simply take pics and report any problems found and write them down also on the invoice, that's it /emoticons/smile.png
Most of my clients communicate via email so if you do the same you could simply attach your report.
its pretty much like an invoice but just step by step of what ive actually done and identifying any problems that ive spotted whilst doing them it just clarifys what ive done and looks more professional sorry not very good at explaining (tbh its something some of you might already do) might put a price section on it instead of just scribbling a recipt out

My invioce goes into detail of the works carried out which also includes a comments field at the bottom where I include any recommended repairs etc.

Once the invoice is typed out on my pc then I simply transer it into a pdf format which is also password protected so can't be edited then send to client via email.

Back