Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Jehovah’s Witnesses in the industry

• Thread starter Deleted member 5762
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ive took enough time to read it and research it all

I’m not disputing that - 100% of Jehovah’s witnesses I’ve met are nice folk and I’ve met loads

They don’t like having discussions with me though as I ask the questions they don’t want or can’t answer

The generation of 1914 would see the end of the world apparently? Generations surely are 50 years or at best 100 years so times gone for that surely ?
i could pm an article that explains our beliefs and reasoning on that point if you wish,its a very valid and reasonable question to ask,trying to answer it in a forum wouldnt do it or you justice ?

In all fairness these are tangible and would stand up to scrutiny in a court hearing. The same cannot be said for a spirit in the sky. Any more than Santa or the Tooth Fairy.
Santa & Tooth Fairy aren't real  ???  well who puts my presents under the tree and money under my pillow after my wife has knocked one of my teeth out ?

Oh well the presents are always good, but I'll cry myself to sleep tonight and may be wake up and find some money under my pillow in the morning ?
Don't let on you're onto her. That way you can keep the presents coming. And stop answering her back! That way you might preserve your remaining teeth. ?

Back