Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Jetmac Briggs & Stratton

WCF

Help Support WCF:

costs as much to ship from south of England to North of England as it does to ship from N.ireland to anywhere in England - need any help , more info etc contact me 077344 38319 and make up your own mind of what sort of Guy i am

I phoned you about three years ago when I was looking at buying a new pressure washer I explained the type of work I do you promised to get back to me Ime still waiting for that call , Ben at Rutland pumps phoned me back the same day with the details I needed and I placed an order with him the machine was built and delivered with in three days I have never had a problem with it any service items I need are delivered the next day , that isn’t going to happen from Ireland is it . It does cost considerably more to ship stuff to and from Ireland than with in the uk , we buy stuff from a number of country’s and it’s always easier and quicker and cheaper to buy stuff in England it’s just a simple fact of logistics, I wish you all the best with your buisness but I personally was put off dealing with you as you didn’t get back to me when I was trying to buy something so what would be the situation if I had any problems with the machine , when working I cannot afford to wait several days for a part to arrive .

I phoned you about three years ago when I was looking at buying a new pressure washer I explained the type of work I do you promised to get back to me Ime still waiting for that call , Ben at Rutland pumps phoned me back the same day with the details I needed and I placed an order with him the machine was built and delivered with in three days I have never had a problem with it any service items I need are delivered the next day , that isn’t going to happen from Ireland is it . It does cost considerably more to ship stuff to and from Ireland than with in the uk , we buy stuff from a number of country’s and it’s always easier and quicker and cheaper to buy stuff in England it’s just a simple fact of logistics, I wish you all the best with your buisness but I personally was put off dealing with you as you didn’t get back to me when I was trying to buy something so what would be the situation if I had any problems with the machine , when working I cannot afford to wait several days for a part to arrive .
apologies for not getting back to you ....

we use parcelforce 24 - can ship anything up to 30 kgs to anywhere in uk and isle of man and jersey for £14 incl vat , for small pressure washers say 6.5 hp honda etc we use tnt - 2 working days and for all big machines we use a pallet network 2 days

small stuff up to 2 kgs Royal Mail first class £3.22

we are N.ireland based ( within uk ) not republic

It is more expensive ifor you Guys n England / Mainland to ship this way but its not the case from here shipping your way.

Your happy now thats the main thing - Good luck to you and your business

if you need help at any stage with your machine sure whats app us a wee video and ill do my best to help - Terry 077344 38319

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, I contacted jetmac last week with an enquiry via email & had a response within no time, I must admit I do like the website & the machine prices, Rutlands are highly recommended I know, but the website lets it down in my opinion, I’ve decided on a Briggs & Stratton from Terry, and will hopefully next week make the purchase, I don’t know this guy but have faith in what he sells & im sure....& hope that if I encounter any problems in the future with my purchase he will be on hand to advise. Terry... if your reading this....feel free to do me a little discount haha

To be fair, I contacted jetmac last week with an enquiry via email & had a response within no time, I must admit I do like the website & the machine prices, Rutlands are highly recommended I know, but the website lets it down in my opinion, I’ve decided on a Briggs & Stratton from Terry, and will hopefully next week make the purchase, I don’t know this guy but have faith in what he sells & im sure....& hope that if I encounter any problems in the future with my purchase he will be on hand to advise. Terry... if your reading this....feel free to do me a little discount haha

talk to you then

Hi, I see jetmac now have Briggs & Stratton pw’s, as the price is cheaper than the Honda’s just wondered if it would be a good purchase or stick to Honda, I’m looking at a side line from windows hence not a daily use machine, I’m interested in the 14hp 21lpm with the 30 meter hose reel attached?

I have both the Briggs and Stratton is a far superior machine , quite, uses less fuel than the Honda  and gives an accurate 21 ltr the Honda doesn’t , I know this will be a controversial comment but it’s what I found the Honda will struggle to produce that I have sold the Honda now but it was no ware near as good 

Anybody got any info on the AR pumps? Before I take the plunge and buy one

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Yes I’ve 1 but very rarely used. My advice is don’t leave it in a shed to get frost damage. The bolts sheared on mine 

Just received my Briggs & Stratton from Jetmac, delivered quick as hell & as for my early opinion on it... what a beast, so much power & grunt! Very pleased with my purchase from Terry ?

i got a loncin off jetmac around 4 years ago,    used it for 1 year then sold it for the price i paid, all impressed with machine.     i gave it up as an add on,  but i would get another one from terry if i started pw again,   price wise     brilliant.        

why pay over a £1000  for a pw         it may not take off as much as you think it will,      most expect you to be cheap,      they expect a driveway to be cleaned for around £50   do your homework,       only get one if you get enquieries , you may get no work at all,  pw  left in shed

What does the 202 mean on an interpump? Mine says rs500 on it. Will be using my twin head turbo nozzle on Friday, will let you know if it makes a difference from my single head turbo nozzle.

Ws 202 refers to model of pump 

rs 500 is model of gearbox 

twin headed turbo nozzle - a bit like watering the garden with 2 hoses off same tap in other words same water but divided in 2 

cant see how it’s any better than 1 hose off same tap in other words 2 turbos on same lance can’t be really any better

than 1 when on same lance - machine etc 

What does the 202 mean on an interpump? Mine says rs500 on it. Will be using my twin head turbo nozzle on Friday, will let you know if it makes a difference from my single head turbo nozzle.

Ws 202 refers to model of pump 

rs 500 is model of gearbox 

twin headed turbo nozzle - a bit like watering the garden with 2 hoses off same tap in other words same water but divided in 2 

cant see how it’s any better than 1 hose off same tap in other words 2 turbos on same lance can’t be really any better

than 1 when on same lance - machine etc 

Phil did a large driveway in an hour. I am using mine on Friday and will let you know how I get on.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back