Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Jetmac Briggs & Stratton

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have the Briggs & Stratton engine. Don't think there is any difference between the two. Main component of a PW is what make of pump is in it. Interpump is the best I believe.
The briggs and stratton is a quality engine.

Same as loncin which is made by Mitsubishi. 

Pretty reliable I hear from the guys I know who use them.

Does anyone know how I can modify my Briggs  power flowplus pressure washing so I can use SH? I can’t seem to get any sense out of anyone, anywhere!!
Buy a downstream injector for it.

It fits after the pump and before the hose so any chems miss the pump completely. 

They come in different sizes so you need to do some maths to get the mix right in the container you draw from.

Very cheap as it's only a tpiece with a valve in.

Buy a downstream injector for it.

It fits after the pump and before the hose so any chems miss the pump completely. 

They come in different sizes so you need to do some maths to get the mix right in the container you draw from.

Very cheap as it's only a tpiece with a valve in.
I have looked into the downstream injectors I just don’t know what size and connectors to get for my PW. It’s got a Chem inject on it as standard and seems to be connected after the pump but Briggs do not recommend using bleach in ANY of their PW. One Briggs dealer said it would be ok as there is a filter fitted already,  another said it would only damage the O rings(he said nothing about the pump) and the 3rd dealer said it would damage the pump.

so confused!! Someone must have the answers out there. I’ve watched so many YT vids on downstreaming and modifying PW but nothing about my specific machine.

Thanks Guys

I have looked into the downstream injectors I just don’t know what size and connectors to get for my PW. It’s got a Chem inject on it as standard and seems to be connected after the pump but Briggs do not recommend using bleach in ANY of their PW. One Briggs dealer said it would be ok as there is a filter fitted already,  another said it would only damage the O rings(he said nothing about the pump) and the 3rd dealer said it would damage the pump.

so confused!! Someone must have the answers out there. I’ve watched so many YT vids on downstreaming and modifying PW but nothing about my specific machine.

Thanks Guys
The only thing you want going through the pump on any pressure washer is water always use a downstream system if you want to go down that route  , personally I feel they arnt suited for applying hypo as they spray stuff everywhere, ok for tfr or similar products though . 

Jetmac ( me ) can offer interpump as well as Annovi Reverberi - feel free to whats app me for more info , picures or anything else 077344 38319
i looked on your website & there's a pressure washer i am interested in but i really want to know which option would be best for a flat surface cleaner, the 3000psi @ 30LPM or the 4500psi @ 25LPM
i have got a 24 inch triple arm 30LPM whirlaway flat surface cleaner, which option would be best to have please?

thankyou

Back