Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Jetmac Briggs & Stratton

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks mate just ordered 5 hopefully make turbo nozzles last longer , let me know how you get on with the double turbo nozzle

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Using it on Friday so hopefully all good. Had to remove turbo nozzles to fit them and they didn't want to come off because they had put Loctite 577 on the threads. After I was finished the girl at Rutland told me I should have used a hairdryer to heat it up and loosen the Loctite paste. Going to buy Loctite tomorrow because I need to reline the handle and cant get it tight where it should be. I also fit my lances with quick release fittings. 

Using it on Friday so hopefully all good. Had to remove turbo nozzles to fit them and they didn't want to come off because they had put Loctite 577 on the threads. After I was finished the girl at Rutland told me I should have used a hairdryer to heat it up and loosen the Loctite paste. Going to buy Loctite tomorrow because I need to reline the handle and cant get it tight where it should be. I also fit my lances with quick release fittings. 
Aye I use loctite myself just make sure you give it 24 hours to set and I’ve the same 3/8 quick connect cheers pal

Used my twin turbo and it was great, only needed half the time to do the job. Obviously it half's the water quantity but if its not stubborn dirt then its a no brainer. One of those things that we try and see how it goes. For me it worked fine and will always be using it in the future. :1f609:

Used my twin turbo and it was great, only needed half the time to do the job. Obviously it half's the water quantity but if its not stubborn dirt then its a no brainer. One of those things that we try and see how it goes. For me it worked fine and will always be using it in the future. :1f609:
Good stuff I’ll look into getting one for next year season

hi m8 what pressure washer u using to power the twin turbo nosel ? lpm ect u probly told me befor but cant blady rember lol 

If u have a 3000 psi 21 litre machine then for 1 turbo nozzle needs to be size 07 and if it’s a twin turbo set then u need 2 x size 035 turbo nozles 

3600’psi 15 litre machine 

1 turbo size 04

2 turbos - 2 x size 02

Good stuff I’ll look into getting one for next year season

I got the lance, 2/ turbo nozzles and handle from Rutland Pumps (£170) including delivery, just remember to state what connection you need! Made £150 today with it so its paid for itself and ran my PW in the normal way so never went thru much juice. The time I went thru all the petrol could have been too high revs or the choke out but seems fine now.

hi m8 what pressure washer u using to power the twin turbo nosel ? lpm ect u probly told me befor but cant blady rember lol 

That heavy monster called the Vanguard (100kgs plus). £2200 from Rutland but it comes with 4 wheels and a switch start. 250 bar and 21 lpm but it gives out 23 lpm so I'm told. Know what its good for? Removing chewing gum impregnated on a pavement, single turbo nozzle wont be beaten, not yet anyhow. Thinking of buying the 400bar at 30 lpm so I can build a triple turbo nozzle! :1f602:

That heavy monster called the Vanguard (100kgs plus). £2200 from Rutland but it comes with 4 wheels and a switch start. 250 bar and 21 lpm but it gives out 23 lpm so I'm told. Know what its good for? Removing chewing gum impregnated on a pavement, single turbo nozzle wont be beaten, not yet anyhow. Thinking of buying the 400bar at 30 lpm so I can build a triple turbo nozzle! :1f602:
Reminds me of few years back... our flat screen tv is bigger than yours, bigger ain’t always better, but hey.. something to brag about to ya mates ?

If u have a 3000 psi 21 litre machine then for 1 turbo nozzle needs to be size 07 and if it’s a twin turbo set then u need 2 x size 035 turbo nozles 

3600’psi 15 litre machine 

1 turbo size 04

2 turbos - 2 x size 02

Yes, I think I have two size 035 turbo nozzles on the twin head. Getting the correct size is very important so I'm told.

Just received my Briggs & Stratton from Jetmac, delivered quick as hell & as for my early opinion on it... what a beast, so much power & grunt! Very pleased with my purchase from Terry ?
Hi,

Looking at purchasing via JetMac a Briggs and Stratton unit with the 14hp 21lpm and 30 meter hose reel attached to power a 20" Flat Surface Cleaner. 

Can I ask your opinion on performance and the package you have purchased.

Any help appreciated

Was using my twin headed turbo nozzle on a small decking area. Only took 30mins but half an hour to find it and another half hour to B&Q for a longer garden hose. I have been asked to fit Anti-slip strips on decking after I have PW it. Could be good to fill the winter months!

Hi,

Looking at purchasing via JetMac a Briggs and Stratton unit with the 14hp 21lpm and 30 meter hose reel attached to power a 20" Flat Surface Cleaner. 

Can I ask your opinion on performance and the package you have purchased.

Any help appreciated
Hi there,

only used the machine twice but very impressed with it, kicks out a lot of power through turbo nozzle, not got a fsc.

id say buy buy buy without any doubt, hose reel is also a great addition, a well built quality unit & a real commercial machine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was using my twin headed turbo nozzle on a small decking area. Only took 30mins but half an hour to find it and another half hour to B&Q for a longer garden hose. I have been asked to fit Anti-slip strips on decking after I have PW it. Could be good to fill the winter months!
Turbo nozzle on decking.. thought that was a No No?

Turbo nozzle on decking.. thought that was a No No?

Don't know about that, it only took me 30mins because it was 5m by 4m in area. It took the woman all day the last time with a Karacher. Going to fit 650mm anti slip strips for her and she was delighted as I only charged her a ton. Going to do my own and take before and after photos for my website. Handy thing to do in the winter months.

Back