Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Joined the ankalad gang today...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

a very tempting link windowsurfer...but ...i will let you tell me its okay first:rofl:
and as usual...very funny tuffers...
Ankalad came yesterday, havent set it up yet, but opened the box and looks like the genuine article. Love the blue colour, wish they made ladders different colours, like blue.

Maybe they do in fiberglass. I just happen to run around in a blue van as smurfs like to do /emoticons/biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to buy that £55 ankalad, sent him a message and got one back, but was gone by the time i seen it :thumbsdown:

Hi Ho Hi Ho I bought an ankalad for 55 quid of ebay and off too work I go:whistle::whistle::whistle:. Glad I bought it, saw there was a few watchers and thought I better buy it. Sorry to all who was watching:specs:specs:specs:specs:specs:specs:specs

thanks for the ebay link above smurfy but i bid sixty tops as i would have to go some distance to pick it up but some toe rag beat me by three quids...will try again soon...deffo want on.../emoticons/smile.png

Not to worry as I'm sure more will come up on fleebay

thanks for the ebay link above smurfy but i bid sixty tops as i would have to go some distance to pick it up but some toe rag beat me by three quids...will try again soon...deffo want on.../emoticons/smile.png

I get my grant from council next week and already earmarked an ankalad and microlite

looks the dogs ###### and I will be a lot safer

I also use it a lot as a free standing ladder for cleaning conservatory roofs etc. Also comes in very handy as a guttervac pole rest when doing awkward jobs like this too.:)

View attachment 2768

Being free standing the ladder can be set away from the conservatory sides so not to damage them.

View attachment 2767

Using the ladder like this as a fulcrum takes the weight of the guttervac pole so makes it much easier and less hassle to do when using a guttervac pole at extreme angles. Works just as well when using a wfp too on hard to reach gutters & fascias

They are dead easy to assemble which stays on the ladder so when not in use folds in flat to the sides of the ladder.

I got a pdf of them istructions off the net just now..ta mate

1 last question. .what they like on wonky floors

I have no problems as such as the telescopic ankalad outriggers adjust so once the base of the ladder has been levelled correctly what I use is this the ladder is still not going to go anywhere. I also use a ladder with a stabilising bar as in pic too

[media]

[/media]
Mind you after saying that I would be reluctant to set a ladder without an ankalad using that ladder mat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ssshhhh you'll start boarcity off:D

Since he said how dodgy they were I have googled it a bit

A fair few accidents by the looks of things

I am gonna order them monday all new..ankalad.microlite and a few bits of new kit..boab has seen better days (held on to clip with cableties)

hey guys middlands ladders £63 will sort you with similer item as ankalad

bought one and is :thumbsup:

Back