Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Look What I Came Across Today !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

While i was cleaning a customers windows, i looked at the patio door on the right hand corner and i came across this little bat

we got at least 4 fly around our garden every night and they scare ya to death when they shoot down real close lol, started with one (we called it batty) but his families growing.

It was alive it was moving its wing slowly wiping the water off himself poor thing the customer said theres always 2 of them in her garden every day and night. Your suppose to stop working and ring someone to sort it out as they are endangered species !

Dodger they scare the life out of me when they fly around there so fast! If u rub your fingers together and make the noise of them rubbing they come closer to you

Dodger they scare the life out of me when they fly around there so fast! If u rub your fingers together and make the noise of them rubbing they come closer to you
I might not be doing that then lol.

Latest Posts

Back