Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ladder damage

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yep...dodgy till i get hold of the gutter....mind you ...if she is out.....banana will come to the rescue...

god....its bloody heavy fully extended and horizontal....very heavy...roll on slx.....

yep dave did my first full wfp rather big house today...saved my bacon.....used both 25l and the 18 litres in my backpack...and just made it..the dark side has me...its too late now

almost refilled now...but....wont be long before i want more more more....

i am wary as she was a new custy and so i asked what her old windy used and she didnt have a clue so....she was quite happy for me to get stuck in...

er....its not as easy as it looks....it really gives my stomach muscles a work out....pecks here i come.../emoticons/biggrin.png

just waiting for the keir video...to learn how to ..:thumbsup:

it was a dream for wfp as it was little squares and my brush just fitted in nice and it was the good glass...and all the frames had just been varnished....trad would have took me ages...i told the next one one o'clock and was the there for quarter past....

nice skive tomorrow as got to go to specsavers for contacts so a bit of a wasted day but must be done i suppose.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back