Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ladders

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Looks like a lite ladder they are very good but the stiles are big section and will catch the wind and are bulky to carry , why not look at Ramsey pointer window cleaning ladders , when I was trad I had a lite ladder like in your picture, a friend recommended the Ramsey ladders ,made the day so much easier and ladders are far more effective as they are pointers so can be used on a slope by angling the ladder rather than needing wedges etc and they arnt expensive either .

Looks like a lite ladder they are very good but the stiles are big section and will catch the wind and are bulky to carry , why not look at Ramsey pointer window cleaning ladders , when I was trad I had a lite ladder like in your picture, a friend recommended the Ramsey ladders ,made the day so much easier and ladders are far more effective as they are pointers so can be used on a slope by angling the ladder rather than needing wedges etc and they arnt expensive either .
Thanks, someone is selling these in my local area for £40. I seen a good set up off Wagga on YouTube where he has a short piece of rope attached to the ladder with a clip on the end so he could attach the ladder to window sills etc incase the wind does catch them so I'll probably do that.?

I used to have the same ladders. I added feet to the ladder best thing I ever did had such confidence they wouldn't slip or dig in to grass
I have feet on all my ladders with a few holes drill through the rubber. On decking I fit ladder and screw through the hole into the decking, even did it on grass once when ladder was at a different angle but I did have 120mm screws, just gives a belt and braces approach. ?

Thanks for the replies. I bought the ladders and also bought some ladder clamps. The ladder clamps feel nice and sturdy once I've fastened them on but it takes a little bit of time as they don't fit around my roof racks very good. I'm sure they're safe but don't wanna be wasting time farting around. May seem like a silly question but could I just use rope to fasten the ladders on ?

Thanks for the replies. I bought the ladders and also bought some ladder clamps. The ladder clamps feel nice and sturdy once I've fastened them on but it takes a little bit of time as they don't fit around my roof racks very good. I'm sure they're safe but don't wanna be wasting time farting around. May seem like a silly question but could I just use rope to fasten the ladders on ?
I bought wide hook ladder clamps for mine. Have 3 pairs and never let me down.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I bought wide hook ladder clamps for mine. Have 3 pairs and never let me down.
They look much better. A bit pricey though. I'm on a budget and still have more gear to buy.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back