Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaks, leaks everywhere.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Perhaps we could make a film about it one day? 
Dude if I made a film about the problems I encounter window cleaning it would be an 18 because of the language used haha... A leaky tank is the tip of the iceberg. I spent £800ish on the best, most expensive RO system with the best membrane a couple of months ago and now the damn thing is only producing 25-30PPM..... This job, although still my favourite of the many many jobs i've done, is bloody infuriating at times haha.

Dude if I made a film about the problems I encounter window cleaning it would be an 18 because of the language used haha... A leaky tank is the tip of the iceberg. I spent £800ish on the best, most expensive RO system with the best membrane a couple of months ago and now the damn thing is only producing 25-30PPM..... This job, although still my favourite of the many many jobs i've done, is bloody infuriating at times haha.
Haha that’s brilliant ?

and ok yeh that’s annoying. It’s a very up & down job. Figuratively & literally.

Who would play you if you did make a film though?

Lol. Yes he does.

’The tank’ staring Nicholas Cage. 

The slogan “Because no one deserves dirty windows”

Rated 18 *Very strong language used throughout. One use of violence (when you slip on the socket & graze your knuckles) 

Ok so if someone could help me to wipe this egg from my face I would greatly appreciate it [emoji23]

Took the tank out, propped it up on bricks and low and behold the leak is coming from the outlet port ??‍♂️
a30963e33e4d0d1d9cb75017a15f4f7e.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I was gonna suggest your outlet as the same thing happened to me but I thought you would have noticed it on the initial set up. Shed loads of ptfe and a very firm tighten will do the trick
Then you thought... Nah no one could be that thick haha ?

Basically it was allowing one drip at a time out, that went straight under the tank because of the shape of it. I was looking for it just below the outlet but actually the water was gathering just under the tanks and rolling through.

Back