Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leave My Windows

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Most of my work now consists of compact work from 1 day up to 4 days on the same estates with multiple houses one after the other.

County Durham Lad

Interesting reading how others deal with this. I only text customers who lock there gates to leave it open. Prefer to just turn up an clean. I do get to a house with building work sometimes. Quick note in the door to say I called an of somewhere else. Had like all of us a reply to text. Leaeit this time please. First time I reply no problem. Things happen no worries. A star goes by the address. Next time. Hi Mrs x, no problem at all. Just a reminder that the price you were given was for 5 weekly cleaning. As explained we charge half as mutch again for ten weekly cleaning, and double that price for anything outside our standard maintenance service. Many thanks. Messrs go good riddance. Most honestly reply no problem I forgot that please clean as normal or please bill accordingly. Works for me anyway. 

Latest Posts

Back