Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Let's compare Van insurance quotes? :)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah A Plan are defiantly not the cheapest but they are only one off two insurance firms who offer a wfp system with a courtesy van.

With the type of work I do I can't be with out a van and system.

I will only ever know how good they are in the event of a claim but with a bit of luck I hope I never have to find out.
if you have staff then you do need a professionally kitted out courtesy van more so than myself as a sole trader who can put a tank and pump box in a van in minutes which I can strip out my van or spend £400 or less and it is doable and a comparison against A-Plan was a saving of around £500 a few months ago on my insurance quote from them against who I am with. 

I can't fault them in the event of a claim I had a courtesy vehicle asap all dealt with very professionally my truck was driveable with little damage but the courtesy vehicle was on my drive before my truck was collected. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a no fault crash with A plan a few years back. My van was not driveable and had to wait with it to be collected which took about an hour. Had a courtesy van (no wfp) on my drive by the end of the day. Best thing was they paid out within a few days and it was a decent pay out enabling me to buy a new vehicle immediately. 

Back