Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Linkdin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It's like Facebook for business.

People at your work will be able to see that you're on there but won't see your profile details unless you link to them.

It's like Facebook for business.
People at your work will be able to see that you're on there but won't see your profile details unless you link to them.
Will they find me easily if I don't put anything about me working for that company on there??

They can find you by your name. You can change your profile to private so your work won't be able to see anything about you.

Hmmm was Gona use to drum up some commercial work, but is need that to be a public profile and seeing as I'm the only one with my surname in this country, they will find too easily lol

Do you work for another cleaning company? If you're not competing against your work then I'm sure they wouldn't mind that you're doing something on the side?

Yeah fair enough mate. You could set up a profile but mark it as private and don't accept invitations from anyone you work with. Or anyone that knows anyone you work with!

Back