Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Location of tank in van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AJ Fry

Hi Guys,

Im just about to bolt a 350l tank into the back of my Vauxhall  Vivaro. The hose reel is mounted ontop of the tank so it needs to be easily accessible. Initially i was going to put it centrally at the back of the van so open the two back doors and get to the reel easily. My only concern is when full they'd be too much weight on the back suspension?

Failing that as a thought i could spin the tank round and put it up by the bulk head and use the side door to get to the reel. So I guess I'm asking do most people use the rear or the side of the van to access the reel and have any weight concerns about location of the tank ever been raised?

cheers guys

Hi Guys,
Im just about to bolt a 350l tank into the back of my Vauxhall  Vivaro. The hose reel is mounted ontop of the tank so it needs to be easily accessible. Initially i was going to put it centrally at the back of the van so open the two back doors and get to the reel easily. My only concern is when full they'd be too much weight on the back suspension?

Failing that as a thought i could spin the tank round and put it up by the bulk head and use the side door to get to the reel. So I guess I'm asking do most people use the rear or the side of the van to access the reel and have any weight concerns about location of the tank ever been raised?

cheers guys
We have a 750litre tank just in front of rear axle no problems at all when full.

2017 Vivaro lwb 2900

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

perfect,

thanks guys I'll go for it towards the back of the van and as you say its a relatively small size tank so should be no problems 

perfect,

thanks guys I'll go for it towards the back of the van and as you say its a relatively small size tank so should be no problems 
I’ll post a picture of mine Monday I’ve a tank just before axle and keep my chimney cleaning stuff at back of van and heater and hose reel and then I keep my carpet cleaning gear at other side of tank

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back