Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Logo Design

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mx19

I'm planning a rebrand in the new year as the change in area seems the best time to do it, and looking for a new logo designed... does anyone have any recommendations of people they've worked with?
Cheers

I'm planning a rebrand in the new year as the change in area seems the best time to do it, and looking for a new logo designed... does anyone have any recommendations of people they've worked with?
Cheers
There’s an app called ‘People per Hour’ which is full of logo designers who charge about £15 a logo with unlimited amendments until your happy with your design. They will either work up an idea you’ve got, or come up with a design from scratch for you.

Cheers

I would speak to a local embroider that does work clothing and tell them what you are after they should be able to come up with what you want. That’s what I did .
I had my logo done years ago by the guy at Aworka then had the image upgraded to vector by some guy on Fiver.com then the local company I use mostly for my workwear the owner does all the design work and he changed the colours for me, but they do loads of stuff shop signs van signage vehicle wraps the list goes on but his company is my one stop shop and I have used them for around 8-9 years now.

I had my logo done years ago by the guy at Aworka then had the image upgraded to vector by some guy on Fiver.com then the local company I use mostly for my workwear the owner does all the design work and he changed the colours for me, but they do loads of stuff shop signs van signage vehicle wraps the list goes on but his company is my one stop shop and I have used them for around 8-9 years now.
Is that the one of you peeping out of your water butt? ?

I recently worked with one guy for my rebrand, and the experience was fantastic. They really captured the essence of my brand. However, I don't have the contacts anymore. Still, you have another option - you can create any image at plusvector. Good luck with your rebranding journey in the new year!

Back