Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking for a Business partner - Reading

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tommywilliams88

Hi all

I’ve a Ltd company, small round and looking to build a business. I don’t want to build a one man band round - I want to build something that will compete with Groves / Price Group / SWC etc.

Would be interested to hear from anyone who’s possibly interested in getting involved on an equal split.

15+ years experience Commercial Cleaning, 10+ years in Window Cleaning, from operative to ops manager level. Managed large mobile and static teams, multi-sites, trad / WFP / MEWP and rope access. Experienced mobilising and running big projects and large contracts, producing RA/MS, writing tenders etc., as well as being able to survey and quote, dealing with the client side.

I’m based in Reading. Back on the tools looking to grow.

Already a few commercial jobs under my belt.

Ideally looking for someone with similar ambition and focus.

Message me if interested and we can arrange to meet.

Good luck, I have personal experience in running, and competing with, big business and my personal experience tells me the hassle isn't worth the effort. This was in a different industry but doubt it would be any different, but each to their own.
I actually do work at Tadpole Garden Village just on the outskirts of Swindon.

Good luck, I have personal experience in running, and competing with, big business and my personal experience tells me the hassle isn't worth the effort. This was in a different industry but doubt it would be any different, but each to their own.
I actually do work at Tadpole Garden Village just on the outskirts of Swindon.
Cheers mate. I’ve plenty of experience working for multinational FM companies at a senior level running large contracts and projects, RFP’s / Tenders awarding Window Cleaning work to the types of businesses I listed, and I’ve also worked for those larger type contractors running and bidding on work and managing contracts. I wouldn’t say it’s a lot of hassle - just takes a bit of knowledge, organisation and due diligence ??

Not interested in being a partner, but I’m only up the road if you are looking for a subby. Plain van, big tank, long poles, can use a squeegee, loads of experience, available mornings, evenings, weekends, occasionally weekdays. Pop me a message if you’re interested ?

Back