Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking to build a reach and wash

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah I might have read the second sentence as sarcasm.... Perhaps I owe an apology haha

What we saying [mention=5348]Jordiebarrett[/mention], sarcasm or genuine?  :1f602:
Genuine as can be... Wouldn't be cleaning windows without him [emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Nope, i'm joining the learn some bloody respect movement! It's an old fashioned movement which has little following from the self entitled youth of today!
I'm 23, and often feel old and ready to retire... Long time since I've been called youth [emoji23]

Genuine as can be... Wouldn't be cleaning windows without him
emoji106.png

Well I owe an apology, haven't taken the pills today haha

Thanks guys for all you kind words of support.

As I've said before, I get far more from this forum than I give. I'm very pleased to hear that some have been helped from my experience. Its gives me an inner sense of achievement that I can pass this onto the next generation of windies.

I'm sorry for the times I do come across too direct and grumpy at times. I don't mean to. I guess its a little inner frustration with myself that comes out. I will focus on trying to improve on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris I see your from Belfast. Belfast will have a high TDS so you will need to be looking into a RO system. You can either buy a 40/40 Ro that produces pure water very fast from what I believe or If you have the room in a garage or something you can buy an ibc tank and use the likes of RO from eBay for around £200 from what I got mine for and then make the pure water and store it in your ibc tank. Always producing more than you need if you get me 
I’ve got an IBC tank in my garage and got it from the local air base for free. A lot of places use them and companies charge them to take them back so they keep them. Farmers are another good one to get them off but having a look round may save you a bit. If you do get one word of advice, don’t forget to turn it off at night lol.

Also maybe over kill but I use r/o then put it into tank in van then it goes through a resin filter before hitting windows just to polish the water off and it comes out great.

Thanks guys for all you kind words of support.

As I've said before, I get far more from this forum than I give. I'm very pleased to hear that some have been helped from my experience. Its gives me an inner sense of achievement that I can pass this onto the next generation of windies.

I'm sorry for the times I do come across too direct and grumpy at times. I don't mean to. I guess its a little inner frustration with myself that comes out. I will focus on trying to improve on that.
Pretty certain you have being on forums for around 7 years maybe and I haven't found you to come across grumpy just straight talking and knowledgeable. 

Pretty certain you have being on forums for around 7 years maybe and I haven't found you to come across grumpy just straight talking and knowledgeable. 

This is frightening. I registered on the other forum in February 2006 - that's 12 years ago. I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats because your memory is as bad as mine ?

County Durham Lad

Can't be. Mine was pretty good at one time if I compare it to now. It went to a sieve where only useless info was retained - the stuff I needed to remember past through the holes. Its now a sink hole - the info must be there somewhere but its so far down its nearly impossible to get to. :1f622:

The Daily Mail this morning says that

"Researchers at Columbia University examined the part of the brain responsible for cognition and memory

They found that people aged 79 had just as many new neurons forming in the hippocampus as people aged 14

Poor circuitry in the hippocampus is thought to have a key role in Alzheimer's."

I'm encouraged by that as now I know its the circuitry that needs to be worked on. I've been working at the wrong stuff. :1f602:

Back