Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

vehicle tax??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ks789

Just wondered, seems like I may be ok if I sold a vehicle, say today, and cancelled my tax Id get refund of full remaining months, but would the buyer have to pay all of september just for today? Im sure this is so, but surely they could avoid/get away with it. This must be a common problem and the silly sods should have left the system as it was. Not all change is for the better, Call me old fashioned but there you go

yeah if you tax your vehicle today it'll start from the first of the month I know silly but they are making good money from that new system so not so silly for them mate!

yeh it worked out for me, I cancelled the direct debit so should get full refund minus 10 % I think, for remaining 5 months, the feller I sold car to, I think he was gonna apply tomorrow for the tax to avoid paying for september. Tricky one, as its online registered that it was sold today, spose technically they could have him, hmm.

Back