Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lost A Commercial Job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You can't be serious can you, if there's tape on the windows you just take it off. That's what your getting paid for to maintain there glass. If its an initial clean you might charge more for a lot off tape. But if on a regular clean routine you just take it off it takes hardly any time at all. I read a lot off these posts on here and am so surprised of the general lack off skill. I run a Window Cleaning business with over 200 commercial customers and many domestic customers and the extras like removing tape and just finishing the job properly is what will get you a good name. It doesn't matter if you think that's not what you're there for its all keeping the customer happy.

I may do a video to show you H how to use a squeegee?

i hate me voice lol but I may just do it though...

there are already 1000 videos out there showing you how to use a squeegee, if H cant/wont learn from them i dont see the point wasting my time making a tutorial

At the end of the day a window cleaner should be able to trad. When I got my backpack & had to make my own pure water I never had a clue. Watched a few vids & asked a few questions & got it. Got a pole & was the same. Never had a clue but watch a few vids went with a mate for a couple of hours & now I don't claim to be the best wfp bloke in the world but I get by. Now H as much as I love yer mate to me it's bone idle. Damed laziness. Your paid to clean windows which means cleaning them. You pay for something to be cleaned you expect it clean. Sellotape takes 30 secs to get off. I have loads of it on my windows after Xmas where custies hang reefs but I don't just leave or charge extra. I just take it off. Simple. As for learning trad we prob all looked like 4 year olds when we started but you just learn. Again H I think it's laziness with you. If you wanted to do it you could. For Christ sake man learn it. That girl I don't blame her for dumping you. It's all laziness but I know you could do it H.

the sellotape would of toke ages for me to clean off.... it was all messed up u wont understand

anyway

im making a new thread cos am buying a trad startup kit and im gonna post what i need. ill be needing a scraper plus ill need all the clothes etc and a bucket etc

h give me the lead and if i get the job i will give u some cash.

20 years exsperiance with a blade....!!!

or i will happerly teach u have to blade quick and easy.......

its alot faster on easy to reach windows like shops.

plus if u can blade you then can start doing inside witch are always good earners....

the sellotape would of toke ages for me to clean off.... it was all messed up u wont understand
anyway

im making a new thread cos am buying a trad startup kit and im gonna post what i need. ill be needing a scraper plus ill need all the clothes etc and a bucket etc
You would be surprised, Scrapper and some sticky stuff remover if it was that bad either that rub in a circular motion very fast and it should roll up in to a small ball on the window, which you can then pick off.

Latest Posts

Back