Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So who wants to write our first members blog post?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
As stated in another post we would like to offer members and suppliers the opportunity to help create posts for our blog to make it a valuable and interesting read. I invite you all to write your articles and submit them to our blog category http://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/resources/add, i will then have a look see and approve them. Dont worry if yours is not approved right away as i want to maybe post on or two articles a months so would be good to get you all writing your articles and have a bank of them to approve when we are ready.

Think about subjects, and what your going to write about.

From starting to now. Maybe a blog post about how you started what you did, how you found it and where you are now with it.

Or maybe a post about how you went about setting up your system etc.

As long as it is window cleaning related then go for it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would love to but as soon as someone says start writing my mind goes blank lol would deffo love to read others tho I find other opinions and experience a

good read.

I got up, had some toast and coffee, got in me van, drove up the road, cleaned some houses, had a smoke or two, got offered one measly cuppa and came home. Mrs T then got me to do some gardening. Kids came home from school. I went out collecting, came home, had me tea, did some paper work and now I'm writing this...............

What dya think folks? :turd: or :thumbsup:

I got up, had some toast and coffee, got in me van, drove up the road, cleaned some houses, had a smoke or two, got offered one measly cuppa and came home. Mrs T then got me to do some gardening. Kids came home from school. I went out collecting, came home, had me tea, did some paper work and now I'm writing this...............
What dya think folks? :turd: or :thumbsup:
thats the best one on here so far:thumbsup:

I'm so glad you missed out the purging bit @tuffers:D
I'm not finished yet @Smurf ..........I'm now flicking through different window cleaning forums, lots seem to be having hassle with customers on one site, might be their general attitude, who knows? Anyway, I flick back to WCF and it seems to me that this site is much busier than the other one. Hail hail sir Gav, he's turned it round. No need for purging on here, as every single poster is as good as gold. Hang on the door bell has just rang..............

.........bloody charity seller wanting me to part with £2 a week :mad:, decide to have a smoke while I'm up. Get back inside and top up my glass of cider. Oh, just changed a :turd:y nappy, such fun. This is live as it happens folks............

now as for the blog thing......well i blog on my site and the reason is to make sure customers can see i am still going....but gavs idea would mean i could actually blog about the custys ,which of course i cant on my site, so it is a great idea...

So what you waiting for CnC? Tuffers has already submitted one for this month but get them on peeps I can authorise them when need be to go live.

So what you waiting for CnC? Tuffers has already submitted one for this month but get them on peeps I can authorise them when need be to go live.
The live at Tuffers Towers? Oh dear :oops:.

I can do another proper one if you want Gav? Where do I send it? Today was quite interesting, nowt funny happened, but things to talk about.

I was a little concerned at the tuffers towers blog.........there was no mention of the regular rumpy pumpy that I imagined regularly took place. I do hope lady tuffers hasnt gone off the boil?

Concerned from derbyshire.

The live at Tuffers Towers? Oh dear :oops:.
I can do another proper one if you want Gav? Where do I send it? Today was quite interesting, nowt funny happened, but things to talk about.
lol sorry dunno why I put tuffers! It was ladder grader who wrote the first blog post by a member.

I was a little concerned at the tuffers towers blog.........there was no mention of the regular rumpy pumpy that I imagined regularly took place. I do hope lady tuffers hasnt gone off the boil?
Concerned from derbyshire.
Brewers droop I'm afraid tay /emoticons/sad.png

Back