Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Making tax digital

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I don't think 2 businesses can use the same equipment or vehicles otherwise it can be classed as Tax avoidance! Having a 3rd company that leases the equipment out may be possible but I'm not an accountant :).

There was a window cleaner on YouTube, I can't think of his name now. I'm sure that's what he was advising. I thought at the time people pay very intelligent people thousands of pounds to find loopholes. So it couldn't be that easy

I thought at the time people pay very intelligent people thousands of pounds to find loopholes. So it couldn't be that easy
Reminds me of space exploration in the 60's. Nasa spent $1mil developing a pen that would work in zero gravity - Russia gave it's cosmonauts a pencil!
Sometimes the simple things just work - I am terrible for over thinking things.

Reminds me of space exploration in the 60's. Nasa spent $1mil developing a pen that would work in zero gravity - Russia gave it's cosmonauts a pencil!
That example is disingenuous. The reason NASA didn’t simply use a pencil is due to the risk of the graphite breaking away and interfering with the electrical components.

Could have used a crayon would have saved $1,000,000

Latest Posts

Back