Mobile Car Valeting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by WindowCleaningCardiff, Aug 3, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. WindowCleaningCardiff

I spotted another window cleaner doing "mobile car valeting", can be done monthly/weekly for rich people.

anyone here do car valeting? is it easy? good money?

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

I was going to do this first before i discovered window cleaning... its not as easy as it sounds... .... IF you get a space in a car park of a supermarket or something then thats reeally good.... but its very hard ! :p

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

i find it bad enough doing my own car and van let alone doing someone elses! lol
    but yer it is possible to do it! maybe target companys that has company cars! i when to drop an invoice off at a business and there was a trasit parked up with hoses out and i saw the big tank etc and thought wft they got someone else to clean there windows! but no he was busy cleaning there company cars!

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Theres on in each of towns / villages about here, I speak to ne of them regularly. He does very well from it. He has a god spot though. Theres garage/snack van next to him. So there always people going in for a wash

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Yeah its good money but u can get a little unit and rent it out , theirs 1 near me its next door to asda and people take their car their and go shopping.... When they finished.... their car is ready for them.... Its a very busy car wash owned by lads from iraq

6. Iain

Iain Guru

There's a guy that goes to my clients office every month. By pure "coincidence" I happen to be there at the same time. Costs me £60 and he does everything, inside and out, proper wax job and really looks after the car when it's with him.

It takes him about 4 hours so his hourly rate isn't as much as a windy could make but it's a good service to offer.

An before Big H says I'm rich, I only do this once a month as a treat! ;)

7. mark m

mark m Hero

much harder work than window cleaning so not for me plus this is how my boys get there pocket money cleaning my vans

8. mr shine

mr shine Guru

have you a few vans on the road mark

9. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

i got a few years for my daughter to do this for me, she only just turned 2! but she likes to help (if you can call it that) when i do van and partners car!

10. mark m

mark m Hero

3 company vans but only use 2 as i have a l200 crew cab which my wife uses but i claim it as a works van get the vat back lol

Advertisement