Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moving cash into bank

WCF

Help Support WCF:

marlowswindows

Is it allowed by hmrc for me to pay any cash taken into my personal account then.move it straight Iver into my business account.

I'm a Ltd company.

It will save me around £60 per year.

Tia

Yes but put it in a separate personal account that you only use for this purpose, not one that you actually use for personal use, even if it means you have to set up a new personal account, it’s then very quick and simple for your accountant or doing your books etc

Don’t bother, just spend it. As long as you declare it , nobody will care.
It won't be like that
Yes its fine. I`ve been doing it for years. As long as you declare it, thats all that matters
Thanks all. And that's defo for a limited company?

Whilst where on it can I pay my dividends monthly instead of a lump sum? I know where not Accountants but windies.

It won't be like that

Whilst where on it can I pay my dividends monthly instead of a lump sum? I know where not Accountants but windies.
oh sorry mate didn`t read the question properly. I`m a sole trader. It could be different for you as a limited company but I`m pretty sure it will be fine. If in doubt check with the an accountant or the HMRC.

It won't be like that

Trouble with monthly dividends is HMRC will probably say you're evading NI by doing it this way. We were advised to take quarterly dividends to stop any potential danger.

Back