Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moving from Cleaner planner to Squeegee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

Has anyone done the swap?

I’ve downloaded the trial and will start using it next week but it’s looks extremely complicated compared to Cleaner Planner.

It’s defiantly feature rich but just struggling to get my head round it at the moment.

Has anyone done the swap?

I’ve downloaded the trial and will start using it next week but it’s looks extremely complicated compared to Cleaner Planner.

It’s defiantly feature rich but just struggling to get my head round it at the moment.
I never used Cleaner Planner, but happy to try & help you figure it out. Squeegee have tons of resources to teach you how to use it. It is a bit of a curve to learn (I had it easy as I got in early, lol) but well worth it once it’s up and running. Just ask away and I’ll (try) to help ?

Squeegee have just launched a Udemy course !!!! Which I think costs £15. They do a phone chat training session if you ask I think.

It's sometimes a little un user friendly and a little clunky but once you get used to it it works well. I find it works well on a laptop but also Android phone. I use phone when out and about as it's quick and easy but admin tasks like 'booking' a week off and shifting customers by a week I tend to do on laptop, just as I find it easier with a big display. One think that I like is that you can view your work in multiple ways i.e. a Day plan, a week plan and a more detailed multi planner. While this is good as you can view things how in different ways it can seem complex as you have multiple ways of viewing things.
I have found that if I ever have an issue I just hit the support button and search for the answer and if I can't find it I message them and usually get a reply within an hour or so during working hrs or next working day otherwise.

Squeegee have just launched a Udemy course !!!! Which I think costs £15. They do a phone chat training session if you ask I think.

It's sometimes a little un user friendly and a little clunky but once you get used to it it works well. I find it works well on a laptop but also Android phone. I use phone when out and about as it's quick and easy but admin tasks like 'booking' a week off and shifting customers by a week I tend to do on laptop, just as I find it easier with a big display. One think that I like is that you can view your work in multiple ways i.e. a Day plan, a week plan and a more detailed multi planner. While this is good as you can view things how in different ways it can seem complex as you have multiple ways of viewing things.
I have found that if I ever have an issue I just hit the support button and search for the answer and if I can't find it I message them and usually get a reply within an hour or so during working hrs or next working day otherwise.
Reading this is far to complicated let alone doing it. Will stick to the back of my f@g packet.

If you are happy with what you have why change ? I would imagine with all you franchises it would be a nightmare changing everything over .

I’m not happy with it that’s the reason for the change. On going issues haven’t been fixed and enough is enough.

Thanks for all the replies, I’m on the Udemy course now. I guess it’s just a completely different way of working and will need to get my head round it.

hi @Damo i ran cleaner planner for a few years and trialed squeegee for a year running alongside cp, at first i found that it was awkward to use i think, maybe it was the lack of support or online training at the time.
a half hour tutorial was very good and i learned a lot, not all of the features are applicable to everyone as its a platform that whilst used worldwide is not window cleaning specific now so, it could be used be sparkies,cleaners,gardeners or any other profession even a paper boy.
i found whilst i was using it i was using cp less and less i like many features on squeegee, i don't use them all but it saves me hours and hours of office work, even the year end my accountant just accesses my files and submits the self assessment from there.

Back