Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Multiple Vans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Teaboy

Hi Just looking for research,
other than lee pryor and some of the bigger commercial players?

How many other window cleaning companies have 10+ vans and who are they?

Not fussed if they domestic or commercial or just both, it just seems that there isnt that many larger entities.

Not fussed if they domestic or commercial or just both, it just seems that there isnt that many larger entities.

Dave Morris window cleaning think he has about 12 ?.

I last saw him on faceb00locks selling his own resin, now he has switched to 'Tulson'!
First rule in business, If what you are doing is making good money then stick with it. The moment I hear things like that it makes me twitchy. Remember what I said weeks ago about the reason folk and businesses go bankrupt? Overborrowing. Musk is heading the same way if he buys twitter, the warning signals are twitching in the back of his mind. His ego is telling him to go in full tilt no matter the price but his subconscious is flashing warning signs if he does. Think he loses a billion if he pulls out.

First rule in business, If what you are doing is making good money then stick with it. The moment I hear things like that it makes me twitchy. Remember what I said weeks ago about the reason folk and businesses go bankrupt? Overborrowing. Musk is heading the same way if he buys twitter, the warning signals are twitching in the back of his mind. His ego is telling him to go in full tilt no matter the price but his subconscious is flashing warning signs if he does. Think he loses a billion if he pulls out.
You have to know when to hold them and know when to fold them!!

Back