Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

my business

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sounds like you've done really well @A Pane In The Glass . However would you ever consider going WFP?

I've been window cleaning for getting on for 3 years now and not once has anyone requested I use trad methods (with the exception of the insides of course!)

My own windows including the frames and sills get really dirty in winter compared to the summer months. So no doubt they need attention over winter too  :1f44d:

Sounds like you've done really well [mention=4089]A Pane In The Glass[/mention] . However would you ever consider going WFP?

I've been window cleaning for getting on for 3 years now and not once has anyone requested I use trad methods (with the exception of the insides of course!)
I may have the opportunity in a couple of years to buy an established WFP business with book of business van equipment n staff... but it's not in my business model at the moment

I will be mostly WFP but I can trad as well, so if the occasion warrants it I will trad instead. I will also be offering inside cleans so no options there  :1f61c:

here's another one I usually break up around 15th December well did last year... the week following do a internal promotion party n rele season these customers will want nice internal windows... I run that promotion for a week and only do those offering time slots

You're giving me ideas here lol

I did loads of fsg and conny roofs that week last year

Looks like shite all year but when the family is coming round they want it all spotless 

I worked Right up to xmas eve last year with regular round work plus the add ons and spent all xmas ill from being worn down same as every year

I reckon that is a good idea to knock the round on the head and do the other jobs for a week

I worked Right up to xmas eve last year with regular round work plus the add ons and spent all xmas ill from being worn down same as every year
I reckon that is a good idea to knock the round on the head and do the other jobs for a week
yea n ur customers get a payment/ clean break everyone's a winner

like these success stories
hard work
motivation
well done painintheglass
thanks mate.. it's been hard I'm not there yet

I want another employee (trainee)

so my current one goes out with them I take a little step back to manage business better

and mainly stay under VAT threshold

That's Great pane in the glass love to hear these success stories, most importantly you still got that fire in your belly to take your business forward to the next level well done.

like you I have only been going approx 18 month and have my son with me full time, and looking to employ my son in law next year hopeing to put another van on the road soon also.

Do a good job and the referrals will fly in that's what I personally found.

Im lucky with my son as he is a grafter, hope you get the right trainee to work for you as that will make all the difference, keep up the great work and continue to build your business.

That's Great pane in the glass love to hear these success stories, most importantly you still got that fire in your belly to take your business forward to the next level well done.
like you I have only been going approx 18 month and have my son with me full time, and looking to employ my son in law next year hopeing to put another van on the road soon also.
Do a good job and the referrals will fly in that's what I personally found.

Im lucky with my son as he is a grafter, hope you get the right trainee to work for you as that will make all the difference, keep up the great work and continue to build your business.
Glad to here u doing well also yeah he is good could be better tho if he sticks with me I will put him with my next employee

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I have one employee due to volume of work .. he is on 200 a week n 2 weeks I will put him onto 250 providing he sorts out his slight sloppiness when it comes to removing every last bit of **** off the glass with the Unger blade

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

how much work do you have? (if you dont mind answering) only asking as wanting to take someone on myself but not sure if i should take on a bit more work first, im almost full, but could do more on my own i suppose...

Latest Posts

Back