Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

my new trolley...woohoo!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Flow controller open to elements...other than that looks ok but I would have wanted a 50.

Van mounted my PF one now with 250 litre tank..best thing I ever did.

I'm thinking about building a 50 litre one out of one of these Dewalt heavy breaker trolleys. I have a brand new one in my garage that's screaming out to be made in to a WFP system  :1f603:

These trolleys are specially designed to be pulled on and off the back of vehicles. They are set up pretty good to start with to add everything on to as well. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

I'm thinking about building a 50 litre one out of one of these Dewalt heavy breaker trolleys. I have a brand new one in my garage that's screaming out to be made in to a WFP system  :1f603:

These trolleys are specially designed to be pulled on and off the back of vehicles. They are set up pretty good to start with to add everything on to as well. 

View attachment 11206

View attachment 11207

View attachment 11208

View attachment 11209
that will look nice when its done matey let me know if you need any help and i will guide you in any way i can.

Cheers bud, I'm now thinking it will be far too much weight once everything added and tank filled with water. Would be over 70kg, will mull it over 

Back