Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1 week to decide

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I checked the policy documents and they'd knocked 5000 miles off the mileage, put a lower mileage figure, off the speedo, in as well. Must admit they came across as dodgy as when I rang I couldn't speak to the original person.
Really sorry mate, I had totally missed this and only just seen it, mad time moving house a few weeks ago. 

They were good maybe 10 years ago, I think there was a lad called Dan in the Carterton office and he was spot on and I always dealt with him every year, then he left and it was slowly downhill after that, I was clearly lied to one year and at that point I shifted 4 policies away from them, I wouldn't touch them with  barge pole now.

So after trying to go get system fitted last time(n the fan belt broke on van) . Tomorrow is the day. Hopefully it all goes well this time. 
Hope it all goes well and you have a decent packed lunch and a good book as you are in for a long day more so nowhere open to get something to eat and while away the hours, wetherspoons was great for that. 

Tank etc now fitted. Just a few jobs for me to do now. Well happy with everything, the service at The Cleaning Warehouse I cant fault in anyway.  Happy days, a few jobs to quote up this week also. Go go go Monday i think !

10mm bolts ,fitted by The Cleaning Warehouse,  so I'd hope they are!
One assumes they should be fit for purpose but it does sound a bit thin to me , having said that  , when I had my 1000 ltr tank fitted in the new van they used thinner bolts as they said they are a new much stronger bolt and don’t need to be so thick ,I cannot remember what they said they were called h

One assumes they should be fit for purpose but it does sound a bit thin to me , having said that  , when I had my 1000 ltr tank fitted in the new van they used thinner bolts as they said they are a new much stronger bolt and don’t need to be so thick ,I cannot remember what they said they were called h
I'd like to think ,bolted down with 10mm bolts is a lot safer than strapping it in. 

Latest Posts

Back