Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1 week to decide

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Looks great. Remind us of what type of van it is and who installed it?

Did you fit some rubber matt after the floor coating?

One thing that never gets shown is the underside of the bolts and if spreader plates are used?
It's a Vauxhall combo,   was installed by The Cleaning Warehouse.  I painted Protektakote and then fitted 3mm rubber over the top. I haven't looked underneath tbh. As it's been b***dy raining most of the day. 

It's a Vauxhall combo,   was installed by The Cleaning Warehouse.  I painted Protektakote and then fitted 3mm rubber over the top. I haven't looked underneath tbh. As it's been b***dy raining most of the day. 
Been raining massively here too, garden more like a pond.

Is it a 350lts tank and is it fitted against the bulkhead? Was fitting expensive - looks like you did all the hard work and they just bolted tank in? ? 

When you do get a chance it would be great to see the bolts from the underside.

Been raining massively here too, garden more like a pond.

Is it a 350lts tank and is it fitted against the bulkhead? Was fitting expensive - looks like you did all the hard work and they just bolted tank in? ? 

When you do get a chance it would be great to see the bolts from the underside.
Yes it's a 350 tank. 300 for fitting.  All in with pump, v16 controller, battery ,split relay was just over 1200

Latest Posts

Back