Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Houseproud Knutsford Not Paying Subcontractors

WCF

Help Support WCF:

its a cash in hand job, take her to court, at www.moneyclaimonline.com or co.uk very easy, or you could just phone the immigration service and tell them she is employing polish and chinese illegal and they are livng in the offices

the prob with prices is, what is a good price for one is a joke to a other,

thanks for advice on leafleting it is better to knock i get that. there are quite a few firms near me window cleaning so i hope me and my friend can pull it off.i know a lad i used to work with who isnt doing to bad but i left because he took on enough work to survive and was charging stupid prices for gutters so a lot of people never caleed him back. me and my friend now are not wanting to rip people of just try and get a decent business and look after our customers as we should do.
think you have worked out which route to take next good luck in your new business mike

thanks newbie123 and blue monkey its nice to know there people who do care who i havnt even met shame my boss wasnt like you guys. thanks again to you both.

Hello everyone

Just found this site when googling this companies name.

I was a so called subcontractor on the windows for this company up until middle of last year, until I had finally had enough for a number off reasons that I would not like to go into in public. However I can defiantly say that it is not a company I would recommend anybody working for wether subby or employed. Lets just same they will be getting a solicitors letter shortly

Anyway that's enough of talking about this it only gets me down /emoticons/smile.png I will be giving the site a good read now I've found it

Kind Regards

sorry to hear how you were treated eadache ,she sounds like shes making plenty of money screwing anyone who is stuck working for her company, hopefully you will be up and running your own round in no time ,as said already canvass the houses and businesses and youl have a load of customers also go after her customers and give her a taste of her own medicine

yes i am a bit late on this subject but i was caught out by the nice BARBARA RITCHIE, well she sounds nice on the phone....but she has a darker side......i was subbed to do new build cleans and de sticker the windows.....1st invoice paid same week....2nd paid same week....nos 3 to 7......no intention of paying.....i was drawn in.....warning to other windowcleaners....dont fall for it....now off to get my ccj against her.... sandbachwindowcleaner.co.uk.

Back