Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need help deciding what pole to buy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Alex Gardiner just focuses primarily on poles.
And although he could do with improving his clamps now so many years later, as a basic hardwearing pole that has stood the test of time it’s hard to beat the SLX bang for buck.
Ionic come up with little changes on there poles like the internal hose through the gooseneck, but have long been trying to catch up with Alex for quality on poles, rigidity, lightness longevity.
As I say the only thing that lets down all of Alex’s poles are his glued on clamps.
Which is an irony as he brought out the patented lateral clamp with a larger closed clamp gap many years ago changing the pole industry
But things have moved on and if you haven’t got an exceed innovation screw on clamp with anti spin anti wear insert sold by TWW on all your poles your missing out.
Hope that helps
What is this exceed thing you mention? ?

Stick to Gardiners is my advice. Ive tried xline, phantom and the ova 8

Slx is the best value pole on the market imo

Avoid the clx, no one can be that poor to buy one of these, honestly fork out the extra 100 quid or so even if you have to stick it on a credit card its well worth it.... The amount of cleaners i see using them baffles me especially when they have decent vans and equipment.

If you can afford it go for the extreme just know you will be replacing sections at least once a year but likely more often.

Stick to Gardiners is my advice. Ive tried xline, phantom and the ova 8

Slx is the best value pole on the market imo

Avoid the clx, no one can be that poor to buy one of these, honestly fork out the extra 100 quid or so even if you have to stick it on a credit card its well worth it.... The amount of cleaners i see using them baffles me especially when they have decent vans and equipment.

If you can afford it go for the extreme just know you will be replacing sections at least once a year but likely more often.
Even if you have to buy a new top Xtreme pole every 18 months its still the best to buy. The reason is our energy, the less we use the more we can do. Its a no brainer. ??

Latest Posts

Back