Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure water advice please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

bill

Got my ro up and running and im getting a 003 tds reading is this good enough for wfp thanks

Ideally you want 000ppm. But I've used 005 and its never been a problem or had any complaints

It depends what minerals your water contains.

As a rule just stick with 000 and you won't go wrong.

If you have a chalky or Limey water, then you would notice spotting at 005, wheras if you have really soft water then people have used up to 030 before with no problems.

Pure water 000 cleans faster though, and is more absorbent/searching. You can have more confidence and work at a higher speed when your using pure. That's why I never let mine rise above 001. The cost is pennies to keep it at 000.

I converted my trad round with 004 water when I first started wfp, but I now try to work with only 000 I do at times let it rise to 003 but it always dries ok

i personaly would still run it through a di vessel especially if your new to water fed pole work. I say that with no disrespect but if the water is spot on if you do have any problems you no it is your technicque and not a system failure.

i personaly would still run it through a di vessel especially if your new to water fed pole work. I say that with no disrespect but if the water is spot on if you do have any problems you no it is your technicque and not a system failure.
Thanks andy ive just checked and now its001

Wagga advises upto ten in his you tube vid. I won't be worrying with three as it might be one ;-)

Best do your windows and check, but the insides too otherwise they might still look dirty.

I reckon nobody could actually tell if it's 3 tds, surely the minimal salts wouldn't have a visual affect on the glass unless they got out a microscope

Back