Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Brush Time x 2

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Viggers

Hi everyone, its time to add a couple more brushes to the collection. There are a few new ones out on the market which I haven't used, so Im looking for any recommendations on the newly released gardiner brushes, Im mainly residential but have a dozen small commercials. so looking for a maintenance brush with sill cleaning ability and another with good scrubbing ability for the 3 monthly commercials. TIA

Hi everyone, its time to add a couple more brushes to the collection. There are a few new ones out on the market which I haven't used, so Im looking for any recommendations on the newly released gardiner brushes, Im mainly residential but have a dozen small commercials. so looking for a maintenance brush with sill cleaning ability and another with good scrubbing ability for the 3 monthly commercials. TIA

Whats happened to the medium mixed universal brush you cannot take off at the moment because you absolutely love it? You recommended someone who aint tried it give it a whirl. What about the other 25 brushes you have on the van atm? ?

New gardiner xtreme sill brush is awesome. I got the medium and it's also my first brush with the new jet capsules which I must say are rather impressive as well. 

I too have just purchased the new Gardiner Xtreme sill brush flocked and think its brilliant... been using it for 1 week so far. Very light but scrubbing power is fantastic imo. Can not fault it. 

As i say I do have loads of brushes, but cannot seem to stop buying new ones that come out. The brushes I have recommended are brilliant brushes, its just I seem to get bored after a month or so and always seem to start looking for a new toy.

As i say I do have loads of brushes, but cannot seem to stop buying new ones that come out. The brushes I have recommended are brilliant brushes, its just I seem to get bored after a month or so and always seem to start looking for a new toy.
So, I'm not the only one...

I have the new Gardiner brushes and they're all great, I like the new direction they're going in.

I can't really recommend a sill brush other then what you've already mentioned, if you haven't got the flocked though you do need one, 10/10 for scrubbing power.

I dont much use my tucker brushes nowadays as I'm still loving the new Gardiner stuff, but if you haven't tried the dual trim and your looking for something different then its an awesome brush mate, just a tad heavy for day in day out at the my work rate but very very good bristles on this.

I put a new 3kw immersion in last night, so will be at 50 degrees today, might need to change all my brushes if I do like hot water. I have an extreme stiff that'll cope nicely for now.

So, I'm not the only one...

I have the new Gardiner brushes and they're all great, I like the new direction they're going in.

I can't really recommend a sill brush other then what you've already mentioned, if you haven't got the flocked though you do need one, 10/10 for scrubbing power.

I dont much use my tucker brushes nowadays as I'm still loving the new Gardiner stuff, but if you haven't tried the dual trim and your looking for something different then its an awesome brush mate, just a tad heavy for day in day out at the my work rate but very very good bristles on this.

I put a new 3kw immersion in last night, so will be at 50 degrees today, might need to change all my brushes if I do like hot water. I have an extreme stiff that'll cope nicely for now.
How did u fit immersion heater. Did u drill hole right at the bottom. I've seen a 3kwh that's 1 metre long. Be great if it would fit from top as a massive hole drilled at top ain't going to leak but there would be a few inches of exposed metal as tank has a float and doesn't fill to very top. 

So brought the 2 new brushes, tried on a few houses and have placed them into my collection. They are fine, just not my cup of tea. I purchased the superlite dupont and the extreme flocked sill brush. Im currently using the Supreme Dupont which im finding really good especially removing the spider balls. Its a shame we cant have a brush swap shop so we can trade our hardly used brushes

So brought the 2 new brushes, tried on a few houses and have placed them into my collection. They are fine, just not my cup of tea. I purchased the superlite dupont and the extreme flocked sill brush. Im currently using the Supreme Dupont which im finding really good especially removing the spider balls. Its a shame we cant have a brush swap shop so we can trade our hardly used brushes
Good idea, I have a couple of ultimate medium only used for a week or two in great/new condition also a couple of superlite compact flocked brushes never used.  I only use extreme brushes now but did consider getting the new superlite DuPont for first cleans. 

I seriously think its something we could consider, some of the stuff ive seen on ebay, I wouldn't sweep my patio with, some of the bristles are curled up like candy floss, I honestly don't know how people buy such stuff, atleast on here we are all like for like traders who talk the truth. When I say ive cleaned 2 houses with a brush that's it. The Superlite Dupont is a great scrubbing brush for sure, however I made a slight mistake and used it on a wooden bungalow with not great paintwork, crikey it tore loads of it off was kicking it into the bush to hide it ?. By the way it does not remove yellow splats / bee pollen, like somebody said in a review. Doesn't touch them. Only thing that does is your fingernail or superscraper

I seriously think its something we could consider, some of the stuff ive seen on ebay, I wouldn't sweep my patio with, some of the bristles are curled up like candy floss, I honestly don't know how people buy such stuff, atleast on here we are all like for like traders who talk the truth. When I say ive cleaned 2 houses with a brush that's it. The Superlite Dupont is a great scrubbing brush for sure, however I made a slight mistake and used it on a wooden bungalow with not great paintwork, crikey it tore loads of it off was kicking it into the bush to hide it ?. By the way it does not remove yellow splats / bee pollen, like somebody said in a review. Doesn't touch them. Only thing that does is your fingernail or superscraper
I sell mine in the condition stated, I've sold two Xtreme brushes in recent weeks as I didn't like them, one I sold the other week and within 24hrs it was all bashed after been used on a cladding clean and had lost the brush side bumpers, it looked months old, at least I got a good price for it as it was only used for 25 minutes ?

Latest Posts

Back