New customers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Danfire, Mar 20, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Danfire

Danfire Well-Known Member

Had one new job to price on Thursday which she happily accepted and asked me to do it immediately, I had a load booked in but thought I could squeeze in this first clean easily enough. This house had a corrugated car port which can be cleaned with a pole by standing on the neighbours flat roof, I knocked next door to ask for access permission and he says "can you clean my windows as well and do you do gutter, facia, soffit cleans"? Gave him a price and started on his and when I asked the next neighbour for access again I get asked "can you do mine"? So three new customers in a row, and just as my day was finishing a chap introduces himself as a new neighbour and asks for a quote, pretty sure I'm going to get him as well. Four new custies in one day, that's a personal best for me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

jackpot danfire....:Dshould keep you busy.

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Ace :thumbsup:

Advertisement