Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Guy From Scotland

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@Robster it can be done but let me tell you it takes over your life wish you all the best it can be done if you want it enough !!
Thanks for all your help and advice Williams Jet Wash , Once i have all my ducks in a row and the chickens and eggs sorted out then will be the time i commit to this 100 percent.

Thanks again ......... Robster

Hi David, You kept busy over there in Denmark ? , look forward to conversing with people on this forum, i have so much to learn.
Hey Robster ! /emoticons/smile.png

Pretty good thanks ! Windowcleaning is a pretty rewarding Trade round here . this forum is great , though ive been cleaning for 16 yrs. I still learn a few tricks Now and then . /emoticons/biggrin.png( 10 yrs wfp) good luck buddy ! :thumbsup:

In my experience Windows is regular reliable money

I keep having half an attempt with powerwashing but mixed results - I have found I win about half or less the quotes

But soft washing roofs and walls i have found good success rate as not many doing it .... yet

Good luck I would seriously consider doing Windows conservatories gutters also mate

Good advice im sure Taxlossloz .......... but i aint cleaning windows, not that there is anything wrong with it but i know i would become bored and loose interest with the repetitiveness of it, conservatories...mmmmm, kinda the same as windows but bigger lol, gutters..... i could do that, solar panels, residential and smaller commercial installations ... i could do that. Im really thinking along the lines of Residential Roofs, Houses, Driveways, patios, Decking, etc etc. Commercial properties, Industrial Properties and Retail outlets. Graffiti Removal, Chewing Gum Removal and so on and so on, thats my thinking at the moment Taxlossloz.

Fair enough mate

There's a guy lives near me - AB jetting - he's on FB softwash Uk group I think you would like what he does

Yeah, thats the kind of stuff im talking about, only ......... not on such a grand scale, im gonna try and keep it solo. Thanks for the pointer, he does good work.

Back