Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new poles extreme or ultmate

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

im upgrading my poles been using a super max 47 compact there no longer on sale want something stiffer and liter torn between extreme 47 and ultmate 46 it does get bit windy on the coast were i am so my head says ultmate but hart says extreme lol has anyone used both and can help with my choice

im upgrading my poles been using a super max 47 compact there no longer on sale want something stiffer and liter torn between extreme 47 and ultmate 46 it does get bit windy on the coast were i am so my head says ultmate but hart says extreme lol has anyone used both and can help with my choice
We have had both the extream 47 is way to bendy at full height let alone if you add on extra sections it’s also a nightmare in even the slightest breeze . Ended up selling it best decision I made then bought an ultimate
The ultimate is a much better pole stiffer and much better in wind but it’s heavier and much dearer but if you use it a lot and can justify the extra cost it’s well worth it , if you are ever down my way you are very welcome to try one of mine .

Thanks pjj I get a lot of side winds were I work my gut says go with the ultimate I’ll order it bite the bullet and thanks very much for the offer much appreciated 😀

Latest Posts

Back