Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New to wfp.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

NewbieSi

I’ve just bought my first backpack and pole system, I’m going to be using it mainly for facias at first and some more difficult windows.
I bought the bayersan blue man 20 backpack and Bayerson pole to start with, ive just done my first clean and seemed to go through a lot of water, any tips? Or have I made a mistake buying this system? On a bungalow with roughly 5 big windows I went through about 25 litres

I’ve just bought my first backpack and pole system, I’m going to be using it mainly for facias at first and some more difficult windows.
I bought the bayersan blue man 20 backpack and Bayerson pole to start with, ive just done my first clean and seemed to go through a lot of water, any tips? Or have I made a mistake buying this system? On a bungalow with roughly 5 big windows I went through about 25 litres
Not the best gear but a cheap start up. Your speed and water usage will improve with experience. All you need to be worrying about is leaving the windows clean. You will get that down to less than 10 litres on maintenance washes once up to speed.

Back