Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New waterworks reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

First day using mine today, can’t fault it at all!

wouldnt day its any faster then my old powerup addon reel as I had that set up absolutely spot on but there’s been no worry about hose slipping over and getting caught in any chain etc.

its so quiet too being belt drive and the whole thing just feels really solid!
I have one coming tomorrow so will be selling one of my hd metal power ups it’s only 4-5 months old so if anyone is intrested make me an offer .

Why buy a new one, I thought you were happy with the other ones. Are they causing problems?
No Ime quite happy with them I have 6 in total ??? but occasionally the hose will go over the side taking the chain off the sprocket which takes about 5 muinits to sort out , but I like trying new things so have ordered one to try I like new toys so treated myself ??will report back as to how it performs .

No Ime quite happy with them I have 6 in total ??? but occasionally the hose will go over the side taking the chain off the sprocket which takes about 5 muinits to sort out , but I like trying new things so have ordered one to try I like new toys so treated myself ??will report back as to how it performs .
I’m ‘REELLY’ happy with my HD power ups ? and still fancy buying one of these 3D versions also.  but I spent a small fortune just before lock down. 

And cant justify ATM don’t know when I’m going to buy one yet as the HD power have been flawless TBH. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think £349 is a bargain to be honest 
I agree it is a good price - if it lasts? Its obviously been field tested in-house and through testers (strangely non on here though?) but my initial reaction was it looks cheap - and similar to a Flopro reel. 6 months should be enough to get any niggles out in the open and hopefully it will be as durable as the HD. I’ll certainly be looking at them again in October - I’ve considered the favoured alternative that will have an auto spool add on soon, but my experiences so far from them have not been positive. So it looks like  I’ll be sticking with the waterworks brand. Keep the updates coming ?

Back