newbie here :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Joshua D, Feb 27, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Joshua D

Joshua D Active Member

Hi I'm Josh I've window cleaned for 7 years as a traditional window cleaner I'm 22 I spent a lot of time over holidays and weekends helping my uncle and grandad when I was younger when i turnt 17 they gave there rounds I stupidly made a decision to sell £2000 worth of work a month to travel. I loved every minute of Europe but when I got back I had nothing I went from 2000 a month to nothing I've now started up again. Hope I'm not in the same area as you guys :) but I'm looking to make life easier at work even if it saves me 5 minutes per house That is an hour a day extra :) I'll post in the correct sections and hope I can help some of you guys oout, since I do what my grandad has done for the past 20 years I'm looking to modernise a bit

Thanks for reading Josh

Advertisement
  2. shazzy692002

Welcome Josh.

I am sure you will get a round built up in no time.

3. Joshua D

Joshua D Active Member

Thanks shazzy I hope so :)

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Welcome Joshua, great to have you with us. You will build it up again, just remember that traveling is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I always wish I did some traveling but unlikely I will ever do it now. Maybe when I am old and decrepit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. cheapncheerful

welcome joshua.....oh the energy of youth.....i remember that.....spend most of my time dodging work....yes at your age i was building and selling two rounds a year..not so now...me be too old and grumpy.....i may not look for work but it sure knows how to find me....

6. Joshua D

Joshua D Active Member

Lol i hope to build mine up soon and hope work will find me aha don't mind hard work at times I take on a lot of different work from time to time but would rather have months worth of window cleaning, I've gone back to the area I left as my old costumers hate wfp systems. since I left i find there's so many more window cleaners now :( having to expand away from my local area
    Thanks for the welcome guys

7. Posh

Posh Hero

Greetings matey.
    Welcome to the best forum.
    Whereabouts you from Josh?

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Welcome;)

9. Joshua D

Joshua D Active Member

I'm from Stafford think there's one guy on here from stafford To he uses wfp as far as I'm aware

10. Geoff Szita Cross

Welcome mate used to live at stone just down the road from you.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Advertisement