Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not happy!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Where u from Neil as omnipole are Croydon based. I had a 400l can system by them and although it was bolted in safe, all I spent my time doing was going to them to sort my system out. They are a joke and would never go back there. So many better company's out there. And they aren't even a cheap option. :mad::mad::mad:

Get as much as u can out of them /emoticons/wink.png

So what was up with your system then as there is not much that can go wrong surely?

Where u from Neil as omnipole are Croydon based. I had a 400l can system by them and although it was bolted in safe, all I spent my time doing was going to them to sort my system out. They are a joke and would never go back there. So many better company's out there. And they aren't even a cheap option. :mad::mad::mad:

That is down right dangerous workmanship! I'd tell them in no uncertain terms that it be put right at their expense & demand more than an apology!

This should be reported to the health & safety board , or whatever it is called on the mainland!

Failing that I'd be paying a visit to the knee breakers club!

I'm from Croydon mate , yeah they are well expensive !! But I don't know any company near me that will fit anything to hold my tank in near me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to be a metal place, or a fabricator or something in Croyden, if you were closer I'd weld you up a cage and bolt it down properly, not that hard.

The filters on the hosing in the tank that pumped the water out of it kept getting air lock in them and just little things, wasn't very good but that was like 10 years ago. it was probably down to me in the end. But they are **** and very expensive

The filters on the hosing in the tank that pumped the water out of it kept getting air lock in them and just little things, wasn't very good but that was like 10 years ago. it was probably down to me in the end. But they are **** and very expensive
Are you from Croydon as well ?

Yeah not far ;)from there fella, Carshalton beeches. U work round that bit then? I used to have some trad work there and Purley but I sold it cos of parking being a nightmare and I.didn't want trad work anymore /emoticons/wink.png

Ooooh we are all near lol I'm purley got a few in sutton and bit round carshalton beeches

Went to omnipole and they are suppose to be doing my van in the morning but I have to blow them out because I have other work booked in now! He said he is very sorry this has happened and it shouldn't of happened! He also said he would either re weld the break or put new straps on ! I said new straps and corner steel plates bolted through for all 4 corners on my tank for extra safety. Looks like it will have to get done end of the week now

Very close, u lot all use wfp? What's your average charge per standard 2ft by 1ft window if u don't mind me asking seeing as we are in the same area. I just changed one of my brushes to a fan jet and I just cant rate it highly enough. I'm a whizz now

Back