Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not One Sodding Custy!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yeah also i work as a part time doorman aswell and a couple of the ones she has got me come into a club i work in and to be fair i know a couple of them quite well

just be carful bout getting your money off thes people,
Lol don't stero type!!! I fell for that first month I went out with my first list of jobs 25 council houses all between 10 & 15 squid a clean, all paid no problem. Then up to a flash big estate that I'd knocked on doors the week before. Agreed price and time, turned up for first house on time, knock door said I was about to start, and cracked on. 21 windows £1 each as agreed and a good sized conservatory 15 again as agreen. All plastic washed down with solvent cleaner then windows cleaned. Knocked on door when done know answer they didn't go out but left card moved onto next. Following evening called round. They said I did a good job but it only took 45 mins and they thought for there money I should have been there longer and offered my £10 as they thought £10 an hour was fair!! Stick your money was the reply they got out of principle as I walked away and I won't be going again!! Only reason they got a flash house is because they won't part with there cash! But looking at them wouldn't of said the stero type bad payer!!

lol,yeah u may be right,i live in a coucil house to be honest,i would have my windows cleaned if anyone knocked my door,i think round here council estates have bad rep lol

lol,yeah u may be right,i live in a coucil house to be honest,i would have my windows cleaned if anyone knocked my door,i think round here council estates have bad rep lol
Most of my village is council houses, there a few small private estates, I prefer council houses. I make more money from them, Well the ones that are grouped together

Council estates were always good in the sense that they are easy windows and good access. There is a complete dividing line between the old and the new tenants however, certainly round here. The old tenants were lovely old girls but they are a dying breed, literally I'm afraid.

The people that have replaced them for the most part the worst kind of people you could imagine and not candidates for window cleaning.

Back