Not So Good Day ! :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Aug 14, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Had 19 jobs to do.... and the first job was a conservatory clean for £30.00 i posted about it yesterday :)

Hes my local barber and known him all my life... iwas cleaning his windows... and noticed abig crack in it... and i remember my pole smashing of it earlier... so an hour later i noticed it ! i felt so **** ! :| i was like ****... what do i do now... i just carried on but was proper down ! my pla nwas to tell him and offer to pay for it... so i carry on through the day.. andi only done 5 jobs ! My battery died ! forgot to charge it ! :(

His house toke me 3 hours to do... the roof of the conserv was a headache !

Went and seen him and told him he said that was already their i said to him ohhh i been pacnicking all day :( lol he goes dont worry i was like i thought i done it haha so i said it shoudl fo bneen more that was well udnerpriced he goes so do you want mroei go no he goes u sure i go no dont worry so he gave me 30 quid and a free tub of gel worth (£5.00) what i always buy its quality stuff lol

so now...

Ive got 22 jobs to do tomorrow. got to make up for the jobs today :(

Start at 9 and work until 6 if i have to

Advertisement
  2. MikeJP

MikeJP Active Member

Look on the bright side H, at least your hair will look dapper for those 22 jobs tomoz! :D

3. harunh

harunh Legend

cant be arsed with tomorrow like lol

4. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

We all have days like tht

Advertisement