Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van booked in for my new hot system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@dazmond it’s a fantastic set up also they have fitted some kind of smart charger system were I don’t need to charge batteries every night my batteries charge back up in 10 minutes of driving I’ve not charged them at all yet 😀

I only usly need like 20 meters of hose out on 90%of jobs so I’m finding the warm setting plenty hot enough for me I only put it on the hot setting for for some commercial jobs on sea front were I have 70 meters out and it’s absolutely steaming hot then 🥵 or for gutter cleaning

@dazmond it’s a fantastic set up also they have fitted some kind of smart charger system were I don’t need to charge batteries every night my batteries charge back up in 10 minutes of driving I’ve not charged them at all yet 😀
Your asking for trouble mate...charge up your batteries every night or they'll be toast within 6 months.

its a 9kw heater just going with what streamline say see how it goes battery gets checked every night 12.9 when i get to end of the day 12.4 give or take they said if it drops below 12 charge them ive brought a new charger just incase ill keep updated on how it goes

its a 9kw heater just going with what streamline say see how it goes battery gets checked every night 12.9 when i get to end of the day 12.4 give or take they said if it drops below 12 charge them ive brought a new charger just incase ill keep updated on how it goes
So 9 kw with only one heat exchanger ? Must be set up like Ionic’s then ?no wonder the waters hot 😂😂😂😂

Waters piping hot mate even the low setting it quite hot 😂 you can here water trickling in the heater I was surprised as Kevin 250 said they don’t get as hot as a gas heater but mine is steaming hot 🥵

My heater sits at 76c on warm and 86c on the hot setting

I have to turn my heater off at lunchtime sometimes (on a hot day in summer)as its physically impossible to hold the hose it's that hot 🔥

Mines a 9kw with one heat exchanger too.

It helps massively with bee spots,insect marks,etc which seem to plague large parts of my round in the summer,it's splattered all over
vehicles, frames and glass.it seems to be worse year on year.

In the summer months it will get hotter much quicker and won’t lose as much heat through the hose and will heat the tank up we sometimes have to turn the boiler off at lunch time as the water in the tanks that hot you can’t hold the hose
My mate has the streamline 5kw one and it only goes up to 60c on the temp gauge he gets warm water at best from the brush ide personally be disappointed with that they no longer sell the 5kw just 9.1kw

Latest Posts

Back