Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First Time I Cleaned A Pub Today And It Was A Headache

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I do it for £10.00 and i do his house for £8.00 but really the pub should be £12.00/£15.00 he wanted ti for 10 as i got his house aswell so fair point lol so i said yeah a few weeks ago

now it was my first clean today...... and it took me jsut udner 1 and a half hour to do the pub.... the windows were so dirty.... the frames were awfull ! hopefully it will take me 30 mins by my 3rd clean /emoticons/smile.png

I was same with that big house I did for the property developer H, if it wasn't for all the properties I clean for him it would have been at least double what I charged him.

How long are u thinking it will take second clean iv got new pub to do on wed morning iv charged £30 and all windows are ground floor so well happy with it

I do one pub, but its only got 6 small windows all at ground takes me 10 minutes lol.

1000 posts to me, yey.

Did it take an hour and half because you were in there drinking the spoils? Would explain the headache!

It toke that long because it was just dirty loads,,,, next time i can just wipe over them which will be better! Should take me 30-40 mins next time /emoticons/smile.png Then after 3,4 cleans it should take 20-30 mins /emoticons/smile.png

I spotted a pub that the windys were bogging and am going to brass neck it and just go in and ask. It's in a hole of an area so I don't know if they will even care about their windows as half the people inside prob can't see 2ft in front of them never mind out the window

Back