Not The Kind Of Day We Need Just Before Chrismas

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by mrtaytay, Dec 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I bet not many windys are working today. It looks like rain for most of the day. I really needed a clear run into Christmas. I actually dreamt about being behind with my round last night!

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I'd planned on finishing off today although theres not many to do I have no chance, was gonna be my last day as well so don't know if I'll get done now cos can't work tomorrow or Saturday.

3. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

well its given a washout on saturday as well!!...not good, but part of the job nonetheless

4. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

im hoping to be out tomorrow and get finished for xmas I don't wanna be working Saturday or monday

5. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I had things planned to be finished everything for Friday.. Then I was forgetting about work until after the new year.. Lashed yesterday and lashing today!! But heading out here in 5 mins anyway see how things go.. I sometimes find when you do go out in the rain, it dies down a bit and isn't so bad lol

6. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I like your optimism Belfast, but the forecast looks grim for here in Derbyshire. I am normally pacing the decks waiting for a chink in the cloud....but I have written the day off.

7. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

yh looks a washout here in essex all day too, i got about 25 jobs to fit in by tomorrow at the latest

8. Posh

Posh Hero

Rained all day. Asked 10 custies do you want it done & all said yes. Got soaked but another 10 out the way.

9. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Top result there posh. Looks like a dry day tomorrow but saturday is another washout. anyone not done tomorrow or saturday (if poss) will have to wait till after christmas.

Advertisement