Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Opening a Axeon Hf5 4040 Membrane housing?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neilmnwc

Hi all,

I've ran into some problems opening up my Hf5 4040 membrane housing. I've never opened it before and can't open it. I don't want to resort to brute strength and damage it so was wondering if anyone can offer a glimmer of hope please.
I've attached photos so you can see the unit.PXL_20230511_181750510.jpgPXL_20230511_181744850.jpgPXL_20230511_181741143.jpgPXL_20230511_181737516.jpg

Not seen one exactly the same as that but think you need to take the screw out of the yellow bit then carefully remove the white ring by prising it towards the centre of the housing and working around the ring with a couple of screwdrivers they come out quite easily

@Neilmnwc

You have a Champ housing. Remove the yellow wedge by unscrewing it. This will leave a gap in the white locking ring. Remove the white locking ring by levering the locking ring ends together. It is just a large circlip.

You may have to screw a radiator valve into the centre port to remove it.

Attachments

• rokit.pdf
    37.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Snap ring A O Ring installation.pdf
    522.9 KB · Views: 1
Not seen one exactly the same as that but think you need to take the screw out of the yellow bit then carefully remove the white ring by prising it towards the centre of the housing and working around the ring with a couple of screwdrivers they come out quite easily
Thanks very much!

Back