Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Optimum efficiency. Time is money!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

and also i don't collect bacs-cheque-cash are my methods within 7 days i picked up from this forum not to underprice and take on **** work from the start as you will resent cleaning every 4/8 weeks - and i never collect money unless i have a blatant bad payer who's ignored email/text messages and then i dump and keep it moving- my biggest time wasting time is driving between jobs as i live in rural midwales this is something i have to go with-

Some people worry too much about daily income...can't waste a minute

I can move when i need to and clean my houses very quickly but i am not in a rush to get to the next one

I know a lot of my customers well now and if they are in I'm happy to lose 5 minutes chatting

If i get home at 2 or 3.30 it makes no difference as my wife is at work and son is at school so why get home knackered when i can take it easy and still have a good wedge in my pocket

Life is too short and you're a long time dead..make the most of it

Some people worry too much about daily income...can't waste a minuteI can move when i need to and clean my houses very quickly but i am not in a rush to get to the next one

I know a lot of my customers well now and if they are in I'm happy to lose 5 minutes chatting

Life is too short and you're a long time dead..make the most of it
So true Daveyboy,

I do tend to get caught up in the mindset that I need to get through them as quickly as poss,( making sure that I do a good job of course) but sometimes it turns into a bit of a race with myself. I have other days when I might get the odd cancellation for people on holidays etc and it is quite a relief to slow down, have the odd chat for a couple of mins here and there instead of rushing around.

I have found that what makes the greatest saving in time is trying to cluster your calls to one area at a time. Not always easy if some are on 6 weekly and others monthly but that is the biggest time saver.

The greatest time waster for me is carrying forward customers to their next clean dates as I use a desktop diary. When it comes to holiday time for you, it gets quite awkward trying to juggle it all, certainly when you get over 260 + customers. Still trying to decide which online planner I should go for as a bit sceptical of them. Really need to see them in action first hand to convince me. Probably just a fear of the unknown really.

So the biggest time saver for me would be to CLUSTER the customers.

So true Daveyboy,I do tend to get caught up in the mindset that I need to get through them as quickly as poss,( making sure that I do a good job of course) but sometimes it turns into a bit of a race with myself. I have other days when I might get the odd cancellation for people on holidays etc and it is quite a relief to slow down, have the odd chat for a couple of mins here and there instead of rushing around.

I have found that what makes the greatest saving in time is trying to cluster your calls to one area at a time. Not always easy if some are on 6 weekly and others monthly but that is the biggest time saver.

The greatest time waster for me is carrying forward customers to their next clean dates as I use a desktop diary. When it comes to holiday time for you, it gets quite awkward trying to juggle it all, certainly when you get over 260 + customers. Still trying to decide which online planner I should go for as a bit sceptical of them. Really need to see them in action first hand to convince me. Probably just a fear of the unknown really.

So the biggest time saver for me would be to CLUSTER the customers.
You can get a 30 day free trial of Cleaner Planner through the Gardiner website. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We only make money while we are cleaning windows but as we all know there is a lot of time taken up by other elements of the job that are important but don't create cash. what are some of the best decisions you have made for your company to operate more efficiently that have saved you time or made you more cost efficient?

using cleaner planner

Back